thank you. it should be fun and challenging at the same time. i have NEVER fiberglassed or worked with resin before but i have to learn sometime. I thought it would be hard as hell to recone my SMD and it was super easy so hopefully i am over exaggerating the difficulty of fiberglass. lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

• 7 months later...

UPDATE!! So my 175.4 is pissing me off and is back to having random issues where it out of nowhere goes in protect whether I have my sub on or not. I checked all the internals and nothing is loose or broken so I can't say that it is a broken part. No burnt fets, resistors, caps, idk wtf is wrong with it. It is also back to its problem it had a year ago where it will lose output and then come back to full output and then back down again so I am ditching the 175.4 and going to a sundown sax 200.4 to put in its place. I know there are already gut pics of it on here but enjoy anyways... I am hoping to get it installed tomorrow if not then by this weekend.

21394_638015099543463_864903870_n.jpg

edit: It should also be nice to not have to hear that stupid bottom cover rattling like my 175.4 did ALL the time with higher bass notes playing. Sundown did it one step further and put little cushions on the top of the caps and second circuit board to prevent the bottom from rattling. We will see how much that helps because that along with my roof rattling drive me crazy

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Archived