Second Skin Audio

will this be good for 1 18?

Flares on both openings. Either make your own, or buy aeroports from partsexpress.com

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I have a RE HC in 5.25 on 2500w and its loud.. doin 47's out of a trunk..

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

I have a RE HC in 5.25 on 2500w and its loud.. doin 47's out of a trunk..

LoL My old RE HC. i got it built to 7cuft and it turned out GREAT. unfortunately, i did not flared the aero ports nor added the double baffle. but did add the 2x4 for bracing and for only 500rms(until my friend buys a crescendo bc2000 on friday) it is loud by the ear. and mike did told me that you were giving it some burps. glad that sub works for you bro.

here are the pics of the box

IMAG0238.jpg

with the seats folded. lol nothing but wood. and it was a BITCH to put in, but its in there.

IMAG0239.jpg

will post vids when the amp has arrived......and for anyone wondering what impedance the sub is, dual 1(will wire it down to .5ohm before rise :trippy: ...in a stock electrical)

edit: it was my fastest time to build a box.....bought the wood around 5pm yesterday at home depot and had it cut there....went to lowes for the pvc. started gluing everything from 9-1am......started working it again at 11am this morning to 3 ish, and started testing it at 4 ish. minor fix on the box, but now that bish it rock solid with glue and screws. 8)

edit 2 : and all that 'stain' by the port is the fucking gorilla glue, after expanding as it dried up. never, never, never ever going to use gorilla glue AGAIN!

Edited by carlosg_313

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Damn dude Im surprised you got that much box into that trunk! Great job man!

thanks bro :drink40:

i didnt read the post you made when you said it was bitch when you made the 2 12s for your friend. at first, with the top carpet, it wouldn't go through. it got the the point that it got stuck and we were going to hammer it and try building another box. lol. then i kicked it out from the inside and try to put it without the carpet. after some kicking and wood chipping on the edge, it went in. for only 500 watts, it does get loud and does a very very little flex. thanks everyone for the help and advice. amp is being bought this week i hope and should have some music next week with 2k on the 18.....will post vids of it playing. and this is my second successful box(out of 3. lol)

Edited by carlosg_313