Ok polecat I have a blown 15" L7 solo-baric and I already email kicker about it and they said if I send it in with 262.50 they will send me the new model with a 1 year warrenty. Can give give me more information on this. thnx

-Trent

btw- I grew up in sallisaw oklahoma

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Welcome ex-Okie :)

yes, when you send it a used, or out dated sub, you can get abrand new one from us, direct for the price mentioned and you will get a direct warranty provided by us. So if you EVER had an issue, you just call us, send it in with the attached RMA, bam, you get another brand new one to replace it. Shipped direct back to you.

Hope this helps and clears up your question.

Tracy

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Hey Tracy, welcome to SMD...had a quick question, I have a KX1200.1 and the x-over on the amp doesn't work...should I fix this or it really doesnt matter? I've had it well over a year but it's still under CC warranty but since it's not being made nemore, I would have to switch to a zx1000.1, which is less power AND wrong impedance for me....should I just stick with my amp the way it is or should I try to get this fixed?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Hey Tracy, welcome to SMD...had a quick question, I have a KX1200.1 and the x-over on the amp doesn't work...should I fix this or it really doesnt matter? I've had it well over a year but it's still under CC warranty but since it's not being made nemore, I would have to switch to a zx1000.1, which is less power AND wrong impedance for me....should I just stick with my amp the way it is or should I try to get this fixed?

you can still call in and get it fixed, normal repairs range around $40-$50, then we pay freight back to you and cover the parts we replace.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!