hello everyone hoping that i can get some help with this alarm.

I just had it installed today. It is the Auto Lock VSS-204TW

The alarm came with 2 remotes 1 x 3 button remote that works just fine and also came with a two way lcd remote. The problem is that the two way remote is the one that is not working. Wont arm or disarm the alarm.

This is the remote that I would really like to use, The shop that I had install the alarm was closed by the time that I picked up my truck and wont be open again until Monday.

If anyone has any experience with this alarm and can give me a couple of ideas on how to get it working or if it needs to be programmed with the brain that would be a great help.

Thank you in advance.

D

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Look up the manual online. Your brain needs to learn your transponder.

In the manual it will tell you step by step how to do it, involves turning the key and pressing the valet button on most..

Good luck

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Unfortunily stuff does not come with owners manuals anymore, it did come with a DVD user guide that tells you jack shit. From what I have read online there is install guides but those are only available to dealers, and of course there tech support is not open on the weekends.

Guessing that I will just have to take it back tomorrow an shave them fix it. I was hoping that it was a simple fix that I could do myself, cause the only reason that I bought this model is for the 2 way paging and with out the use of that remote it's pretty much worthLess to me.

Thank you for the help so far

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Thank you for the link, that is what comes on the DVD that they send and has nothing about how to get the two way remote to communicate with the brain.

Thank you for the link, that is what comes on the DVD that they send and has nothing about how to get the two way remote to communicate with the brain.

Ah my bad, was on my cell phone at the time and the pdf was going super slow. I'm sure the shop will have it done in no time.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Well got it all fixed today you were right about something with turnin the key on and then pushing the valet switch, was really fix, but thank you for all the help in the mean time