Is the amp protecting (red light) or does it actually turn off (do you use a fuse or a breaker)? Where are you grounding the amp and rear batt?

On a related note keep in mind that your stock battery is draining the rear battery constantly. Your back battery will never be full because full to it is around 13v as to where your stock batt is 12.5 or 12.4 or the like. So the rear battery is constantly trying to equalize the front battery draining itself. Eventually (if it hasn't happened already) the rear battery will go to hell in a hand basket as it never gets a break ever.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Ok lol the batt isnt conected to the front theres an relay so the back batt will never be drained by the front batt....and visa versa...i think i already know the answer to my q i just wanted to hear it from someone else...my alt dosnt put out the power i need to power my amp this is what im guessing....however i thought an 220 amp alt and an kenetic 3800 would be good for an 3600 rms amp so i think i need more batts which would level me out long enjugh to play at an comp... But i really need an bigger alt but i have no idea how much bigger...becuse i thought i already had enjugh...you guys seem to just be running left feild on me and thinking about stuff that has nothing to do with my prob....my prob is i need this to play so i can do comps later when i have more cash i want to make it so it can play all day....if i add an cap would it help any? And NO my amp isnt going into protect its just not playing when the voltege hits 12.6 which i find weird....

Ok lol the batt isnt conected to the front theres an relay so the back batt will never be drained by the front batt....and visa versa...i think i already know the answer...

What do you mean a relay? If your amp turns off at 12.6 the problem isn't your alt.

How exactly do you have it wired up (you did say you had big 3 done, but I don't see it in your build)? Run it down for us front to back. I know some people go way off into left field, but seriously, it isn't your alt and your explanation makes it hard to visualize. Something isn't setup right with your electrical and it's better to figure it out now then fry your amp ;)

Edited by UnderLoK

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I figured it out it was my alt i tightend the belt and its working great now it wasnt getting full power thanks for the help guys...an relay is like an isolater only diffrent isolaters have an tendency to give your amp alt feed back and an relay dosnt....that is what was explained to me at an shop and its worked well for me...also i have the big three im pretty shure i posted picks of it in my build mabe i didnt though ill have to go look...

I figured it out it was my alt i tightend the belt and its working great now it wasnt getting full power thanks for the help guys...an relay is like an isolater only diffrent isolaters have an tendency to give your amp alt feed back and an relay dosnt....that is what was explained to me at an shop and its worked well for me...also i have the big three im pretty shure i posted picks of it in my build mabe i didnt though ill have to go look...

ehhh, but you said the amp turned off at 12.6? That isn't right...

I know what a relay is, I just have never heard of anyone using one like an isolator. I haven't even seen one big enough to handle that kind of amperage (I'm sure they exist I just haven't seen it is all).

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts