Im running a nation 275 amp alt(190) at idle. with a stinger spv35? up front. Now im looking at some battrie prices and sonicelectronix.com and they seem pretty good its a mix up though is a kentik 2400 stronger then say a d3400, or should I spend the extra money and get a d3100, but im looking at running 2 bats in the back and this is to run 2 brz 2400's at 1ohm each. Also when I ground these battries can I just put them ontop of my other ground undernieth my rear seat or that to far away becauase my bats are closes to the hatch. This is in a an 05 escalade just to give you guys an idea.

a kinetik 2400 is the size of a G31. same size as a d3100. the xspower batteries are better but kinetiks are still good. i always say to put the biggest battery you can fit. i wouldnt get the small ones.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38722_XS-Power-D975.html

what about a 2 of these to start of with can this with my alt handle the 2 brz2400's?

2 of those should be fine. If you keep a battery up front and the alt...

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

yea because like i said I can only fit an 8inch depth because my box is 13 cubic ft so those small battries will be good and im runnng them under an amp rack, one question though i dont need bus bars correct can i just run 0 gauge from each one, and how should i ground them undernieth my rear seats like 4ft grounds where my grounds are for my amps because I dont no of any good ground area's in the rear

run grounds from the rear batteries to the front battery. ground the amps to the rear batteries.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.