setting hi/lo converter with dd-1?

Any up dates with the lc6i? I have it in my truck and wanted to know if it works with the dd1

With the lc6i my system sounded way better than with those high/lo converters. But the way I set mine up is I set my h/u with the dd-1 then I set up the lc6i just how it said on the instructions it came with (I didn't set it with the dd-1 but I did try the dd-1 on it) and then after that was set I set up my amps with the dd-1. So no I did not set up my lc6i with the dd-1 but I did set up my h/u and amps with it.

I did try the dd-1 on the lc6i and for me it just worked better setting it up like it sais on the instructions it comes with.

The lc6i is for oem head units, as in head units with no rca outs puts right? So how did you check the head unit then with out checking the lc6i wich cuts into speaker wite to creat the rcas, i dont get it? But dont realy know to much about oem HU, had a shop put in the lc6i for me. By the way how cracked up is your lc6i? Is half way good.

From the looks of it dd1 wont do me any good if I cant set the lc6i plus my oem head unit doesnt tell you wat the volume is at, it just goes up and down. So I wont be able to know when it clips. But love the look, touch screen and nav so im a keep it.

Ya i used my lc6i because I had a stock h/u in my honda. I checked my h/u through the wires that would go in to the lc6i, but they weren't hooked up to the lc6i when I checked for clipping on my h/u. What do you mean by how cracked up is the lc6i? If you mean how do I like it, I liked it way better than those high/low converters, my music sounded way better and the bass sounded cleaner but I have never tried anything else so I was happy with it, the dd-1 had a lot to do with my music sounding better also cause I was able to set my h/u and amps correctly.

If the only thing you wanna use the dd-1 for is to set up the lc6i then I wouldn't recommend it. And on my oem h/u in my accord it did tell me what volume it was at, it went all the way up to 40. But I don't have the accord anymore I got a tahoe now and I havnt put a system in it yet but I'm pretty sure imma use the lc6i with my stock h/u in my tahoe until I get an aftermarket one cause with the honda I liked my stock h/u but with the tahoe imma just replace it with an aftermarket one.