Jump to content

Mha

Members
  • Posts

    375
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mha

  1. This amp can run at 1ohm right? I want one but its huge. Any info if sundowns working on a smaller one? Is that why the re not in production anymore maybe? Like the new 125.4?
  2. Didnt rob from dc have a vid of burping/playing music on stock electrical in his car? What kind of amp does he run?
  3. Ok now I have an idea of how they make um handmade. But how do they mass produce in china? Any links to anything?
  4. Allready got a pm thanks but sale ends when?
  5. Mario 68840 Xl 15 & 18 & price of recone on 15 and 18
  6. No level 6? I was thinkin of adding an xl or switch to a level 6. I guess now its just a question of addin an xl 15 or reconing to 18s and and a second
  7. I have 2 audiocontrol units the lc2 and lc6i. I know I can use an dd1 to find distortion but in the video steave used an oscope to see the voltage comin out. I dont have one will a normal multi meter work or not to check the voltage if so how?
  8. Just the d3100 swells up? I have a d3400 under the hood and I.guess I never even check it
  9. What about sub waite time? Im lookinat a lvl 6 but need some other stuff if wait is long ill hold up
  10. I have an audiocontrol eqs wich has 30bands of feq to adjust. A 2 paragram eq or somthing like that 3way crossover and 8 memories to save different setting. Yea its kool but ill idmit I dont know what to do first lol so its hooked up but just set as it was delivered Lol
  11. Not to hi jack but the lvl6 is not listed. Is the m2 level 6 goin to be in limited production like the m1?
  12. I got a soundstream bx20 wich is the same. And id like info also. My sounds good on songs thats need bass boosted but I half azzed setting it up. I dont know what the whole sweep and what ever the other knob is. or what it means. Bump
  13. Anyone know of any coupon codes for sonic?
  14. pm price of level 5 and 6 in 18s 68840
  15. Lvl sex= lvl 6 ???? I just now got it I was thinkin it was a lvl 5. So whats up with the 5s?
  16. Will they start production anytime soon?
  17. I do have a mechman 270 and a d3400 under the hood with the oem battery and 2 xp3000 in the back and im not droping under 14 volts with a dc 5k so you should be good. I do have a question though. Would adding a 3rd xp3000 be to much for my mechman 270? Im not dropping under 14volts but would like my voltage not to move at all.
×
×
  • Create New...