Sonic Electronix

warm subs and not enuff beat

I give up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If they are black coils or smelly coils then you hurt them.

If they all ohm out the same then keep using them.

But if your still having issues with wiring them, then just have a pro wire them up for you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Wiring 4 subs, can be tricky if you dont take your time... one wire WILL mess EVERYTHING up...

ive done many 4 sub set ups...once i wired ONE sub out of phase, took me a good hour to figure out i mis-labled a wire wrong.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

how would i go about checkin out the amps? im about 95% sure my master amp is ok, as i had it running 2 subs earlier and seemed to be working correctly, now when i wire up the other 2 subs to the slave amp. (note i un did strapping and basically gain matched both amps) and still had a issue with subs not sounding correctly. so i would assmue theres a issue now with the slave or 2nd amp?

how would i go about checkin out the amps? im about 95% sure my master amp is ok, as i had it running 2 subs earlier and seemed to be working correctly, now when i wire up the other 2 subs to the slave amp. (note i un did strapping and basically gain matched both amps) and still had a issue with subs not sounding correctly. so i would assmue theres a issue now with the slave or 2nd amp?

if your subs wernt wired corectly...then they will sound differnt.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

if your subs wernt wired corectly...then they will sound differnt.

on each amp i ran 2 subs all coils parrelled for 1ohm load

Archived