Sonic Electronix

warm subs and not enuff beat

I know alot of racecar drivers that cant install the engine in their car.

I said what i said cause seems people learn more by watching someone else showing them.

When pricey equipment is on the line, sometimes its a much cheaper lesson to just pay a pro to show you.

If you had to rebuild the clutch set in your automatic trans in your car, would you try to learn how to do it from a forum or pay a pro?

I dont need an answer, just food for thought.

Im not against diy.. If i was, i wouldnt do what i do for this forum.

Take your subs out

Go to a local shop

Ask them this...

"im having trouble with wiring my subs in series parallel, can i pay you 30.00 to make the wire connections?"

Tell them they dont even have to screw them down.

Dun

Or save some money by learning how to use his nice equipment.

Nothin irritates me more than people with decent equipment that don't have a clue how it works.

Do it that way we would do it. Test each sub individually. Test each coil on a amp, and measure the coils with a DMM to be sure they are in range.

Done. Saved $30, and learned something.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I know alot of racecar drivers that cant install the engine in their car.

I said what i said cause seems people learn more by watching someone else showing them.

When pricey equipment is on the line, sometimes its a much cheaper lesson to just pay a pro to show you.

If you had to rebuild the clutch set in your automatic trans in your car, would you try to learn how to do it from a forum or pay a pro?

I dont need an answer, just food for thought.

Im not against diy.. If i was, i wouldnt do what i do for this forum.

Take your subs out

Go to a local shop

Ask them this...

"im having trouble with wiring my subs in series parallel, can i pay you 30.00 to make the wire connections?"

Tell them they dont even have to screw them down.

Dun

Or save some money by learning how to use his nice equipment.

Nothin irritates me more than people with decent equipment that don't have a clue how it works.

Do it that way we would do it. Test each sub individually. Test each coil on a amp, and measure the coils with a DMM to be sure they are in range.

Done. Saved $30, and learned something.

Ray has a BIG POINT... But putting wire in terminals.. Is alot easier than replacing a transmission :popcorn:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Well.......

This thread says different........

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well.......

This thread says different........

lmao X2

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

I spent so much time looking at my 2 D4 12's over and over and the way I had them wired LONG before I ever put power to them. Glad to say I've never had to blame equipment for a mistake I made wiring them wrong.

Ummm never once did I blame the equipment bud...

Are u sure you messed the amp up? Wire all subs in parrallel then put a pair to each amp ohm load will be 1 ohm per amp don't strap them if u blew a amp wire all subs parellel to one amp until u can buy a replacement or bigger one. Aq should be able to do .5 all day if your electrical is strong.I think it would be similar output to the 2 amps strapped at higher ohm load. Because of box rise

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Are u sure you messed the amp up? Wire all subs in parrallel then put a pair to each amp ohm load will be 1 ohm per amp don't strap them if u blew a amp wire all subs parellel to one amp until u can buy a replacement or bigger one. Aq should be able to do .5 all day if your electrical is strong.I think it would be similar output to the 2 amps strapped at higher ohm load. Because of box rise

Thatsexactly what I did yesterday. And the them switched set from 1 amp 2 the other. Which ever set is on the amp in question the don't sound rigt. I have strong elec. Dc power 270xp alt optima yellow under hood and a firemware agm g31 in back

Thatsexactly what I did yesterday. And the them switched set from 1 amp 2 the other. Which ever set is on the amp in question the don't sound rigt. I have strong elec. Dc power 270xp alt optima yellow under hood and a firemware agm g31 in back

How do all 4 subs sound on 1 amp

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived