2 way active vs 3 way active?

tonedeaf

I've looked at this a tad and am not sure what I want to go. I've seen a ton of sq guys use both...just mainly personal preferece? What do you prefer and why?

Looking for a mean frontstage...have a set of hertz hsk165 and was just told they might be nice knockoffs. (got them off eBay for like $130 so not out too much money. Will probably be using a audison bit ten for the processor and am considering new mids/tweets. I have the chance to get a nice set of Mille midrange if I wanted to go 3 way, just waiting on the cash. As for the hertz, should I get another set of the hertz mods tweets like I planned or are these likely knockoffs? What mid/tweet setup (or 3way) would you guys suggest looking into. I'm not looking to win sq comps or anything, just looking for a killer fronstage that isn't totally overthrown by my wall when I start the build for it.

Your picture is damned offensive.

idk why ppl get offended about things like this that would be like me hating dave chapelle for acting white in his shows and putting a general consensus on white ppl who cares its a joke

Archived