Not to be a Debbie downer, but that's about the lifepan of a tranny like that. Mine went at 130K. I really hope for you that it's something simple. Let us know what you find out.

I hope not if so i may get it rebuilt or just go pull one from a salvage yard

I'm iffy about buying from a salvage yard. You're buying someone else's problems. If you rebuild the one you have, you can SEE what the shape of things are like inside and KNOW that it's fixed properly. Just my .02

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm iffy about buying from a salvage yard. You're buying someone else's problems. If you rebuild the one you have, you can SEE what the shape of things are like inside and KNOW that it's fixed properly. Just my .02

Yea thats one thing i would hate, i know i could get a 30 day warranty so if i installed it and it had any issues i could take it back, But like you said im iffy about it.

I have zero knowledge on how to rebuild one. I know rebuild kits are in the $150 range but as far as rebuilding a trans im lost.

I guess the only thing to do it replace this fluid and TPS and hope thats whats wrong, As for it smelling hot, I honestly am not 100% if that was the trans, Sense i was having trans issues i just assumed it was like a jackass.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worse

My car would sometimes go into neutral like while I was driving then I changed the trans filter and its fine again.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

My car would sometimes go into neutral like while I was driving then I changed the trans filter and its fine again.

It has done that a couple times after i let off the gas. Put it in drive and its fine, Shifts normally and all just the problems i have stated

350 turbo. Does it ever seem to kick outta gear goin around a curve or anything?

Eh sometimes yeah never really noticed it doing it

Yeah. It should just be the tranny filter. Pretty easy fix. Hopefully that's all it is. As for the speedometer I have no clue on that.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Yeah. It should just be the tranny filter. Pretty easy fix. Hopefully that's all it is.

Fingers crossed everyone that i have talked to today said that they would be willing to bet that a fluid change and filter change would fix the issue.

Archived