49 ford truck bagged laying running boards

That's kinda cool man! I share a 1950 Ford F3 with my brother and dad.

Ours is heavy duty and will (when it's completely finished) sit at factory ride height.

Nice project! :drinks:

thanks man i cant wait till its done

well here is a vid for u guys click on the pic let me kno if it dont work hope u like it

That thing sounds sooo sick. You have some great skills and good taste. I hope to see this thing out and about at shows when its done.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

just when through your whole build, must say "WOW" very nice work. love to see more build pictures as you go long more into it.

im working on my f1 54 too. but nothing compared to yours. wish had the money to spend on the convertion set up for the f100 but i went with a Crowin victoria front end.

here a little clip from mine.

just when through your whole build, must say "WOW" very nice work. love to see more build pictures as you go long more into it.

im working on my f1 54 too. but nothing compared to yours. wish had the money to spend on the convertion set up for the f100 but i went with a Crowin victoria front end.

here a little clip from mine.

ur truck is getting there man are u going to bag it are drive it like that

That thing sounds sooo sick. You have some great skills and good taste. I hope to see this thing out and about at shows when its done.

yeah man i have 1 show coming up in 2 weeks DROPT N DESTROYED in NORTH CANTON, OH ill be going to ill have brakes this time lol and my rear air bag lift in for this one

yeah man i have 1 show coming up in 2 weeks DROPT N DESTROYED in NORTH CANTON, OH ill be going to ill have brakes this time lol and my rear air bag lift in for this one

I'll see you there if work allows... I'll be there... Builds looking good so far...

Sweet man it's all ways nice to meet ppl from SMD I hope to meet some other ppl there too

Thats only 20 mins from me so I may make it to this, I don't have air but I'm down to see some sick rides. Will you be there all weekend or just one of the days?

Here's the flyer for anyone else interested http://www.droptout.com/droptndestroyed8/droptndestroyed8.html

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived