Best Altenator/altenator's bang for the buck 2000 5.4L expedition

I'm interested in getting some power, will be running 2 80 ah shurikens and 1 60 ah shurikens to power a sundown saz3000d, and a sundown sax 100.4 . Any place where I can get a dual alt bracket and belt for a 5.4L 2000 ford expedition 4x4? what is the best bang for the buck option?

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

there are many options TBH with you... I see your new here, so I will try to help ya. There are 2 places I would recommend, 1 of which is a member here and thats mechman alts.... They have their own section so look around in there. DC Power is another company which is outstanding, you should look into them as well. Both will take care of you. If you go the dual alt route, the kit should come with bracket, belt, and wiring harness and another alt if you opt for it... I personally have been using my DC Power dual alt kit (soon to be triple) for about 2 years now, never a single issue.... also using a MLA module, but I would look for other ways to increase voltage now with all the new ways of doing it... XS power VCM, mechman has his own adjustable, and DC I think does too... G/L if you need help just PM me....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived