Where You At? Chillin At Burker King...

Never heard anything hapening like that..Just glad to see a positive outcome an not having to read some bad news.. That could have got ugly quick.

Yes, very very quick, and very very bad. I cant htink of what its called for the life of me, but if it had popped out, i would have lost total control of my steering of that wheel, and it would di whatever the hell it wanted to, and woulda took me, my car, wife, and 3 dogs with it. When i say i was going 80, for whatever reason, i was driving slower than normal. When i'm on the interstate, i smash. like 90-100. Not trying to sound cool, but thats how i drive on the interstate. Anyways, the red circle is the nut that came off, then the bigger red circle is what if it wouldve popped out, wouldve been bad, quick.

eibachinstall04ot7.jpg

Edited by bibby

That would be your Tie rod bolt..Yes that would not have been a good ride...I would put a bigger cotter pin back in when you put it back on...Tighen the bolt snug..then put your bigger cotter pin back in..Just as long as the cotter pin goes through the hole you good...Bend pin so it won't back out.

Edited by zaxfire69