Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am in ft worth tx, chillin at burker king checking my pm's for phone number's and such for people to meet up with. I'm fixin to head over to the ca.com dfw build day, and meet up with Megalo, then later on, i am meeting sic fx with his civic at a show around 3.

Expect lots of pics like this one of me chillin at teh BK lounge on the forums.

BTW, i am sick, and just woke up. crossants FTW!

95460434xw1.jpg

Posted

your crazy hahhh

im sittin in my draws checkin my email at the moment :D oh ya and lookin at bibbys pic at burgerking :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Damn I forgot about the build day, Oh well too late now

I imagine everyone is chillin at there computer

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Posted

Sitting at home in my PC's room. Got back from a party at 5:00am last night and daylight savings time stole an hour to make it worse. Now I have two days of wall building ahead :)

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted
you got that laptop at newegg didnt you? haha my mom has the same one.

have fun

I bought it used for $100bones. Broken. I fixed it.

your crazy hahhh

im sittin in my draws checkin my email at the moment :D oh ya and lookin at bibbys pic at burgerking :D

uhhhh. :/

Haha, Bibby looks like he's gonna knock a fool out :excl::lol:

Yea Nukka!

Damn I forgot about the build day, Oh well too late now

I imagine everyone is chillin at there computer

It was a good turn out bor, you shoulda not forgot haha.

I just want to know the difference between Burker King, and Burger King :lol:

It was like 10am shit. Cut a brotha some slack. B)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4657 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...