Two *bnib* 18" Fi Btls

I have two more 18" Fi BTLs left...that I have decided to sell...Reason... I'm applying for the Police Academy and don't have a job right now (dont plan to until im in the academy) so I need the extra money to buy my shit...I also want to buy myself a .223 rifle B) so yeah..

They are brand new in the box

18"

DVC 1

Fully Loaded

Asking $900 shipped for both.

$475 each

Brand new, fully loaded.

Sold one already on here to BumassJeff

EDIT: $415 shipped OBO

my screen plus 300 cash(paypal) for the sub shipped???????

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

• 4 weeks later...

SHit I been lost...completely forgot about this thread (checking before I made a new one)

Anyways I can get you guys a pic of one of the BTLs tonight and the other one is going to have to wait to thanksgiving because it's locked in a storage room and my dad has the key (he's out of town)...

Best part is (for you guys) I need money right now...Christmas is coming up and I feel bad for my parents and girlfriend getting me gifts and stuff and I don't have nothing right now (not working, studying)...So im pretty much open to any offers as long as you guys got the money... I'm still asking the same prince but anything RESONABLE I'll take...If your going to throw some low offers p/m about it... I can ship the subs out tomorrow, if paid for tonight or early tomorrow.

Bump... Still need the $$$ so i'm still willing to let these go CHEAP. They have the daily option and are fully loaded (both).

Local pick up is also available...I'm willing to meet up and sell these in person.

contact kbreudi he is possibly looking for a second one

----reference's----

meade916

Archived