Polk county as well:( Last time ive seen a comp here in polk county was back when the audio store was open on the corner of cypress gardens blvd right next to the city of winter havens septic. Thats a really awesome smell soon as you get into winter haven. Welcome the Winter Haven now Smell all of our shit!!! :lol: I wish there was someone in the polk county area that had a term lab so I could at least see what my lil jeep will push:(

Ever hear of Creep Boyz? My son use to play Bball with most of them... This video was shot mainly at my pc shop in Adale on Berkley Rd. (the tan/brown building they are standing on...) LMAO Had a pc repair shop in tha 863 ghetto! LMAO! Only heavily armed pc shop in Polk County at the time...

My old Computer shop (Note the gun on my techs side and the grenade under the bench) (long story)

DSC00003.jpg

LMAO! Armed Geeks from tha Ghetto!!

Houdini001-1.jpg

Sad is I actually prefer the ghetto and murders over the rednecks and racism here in TN.... :shrug:

Edited by techforce

Lake county/Orange County............ :drink40:

Lake County x2! :woot:

Mt Dora area

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Sad is I actually prefer the ghetto and murders over the rednecks and racism here in TN.... :shrug:

I prefer the rednecks... racism and ghetto isnt for me. I dont mind blacks or mexicans but sometimes they can be a pain in my a. According to some I'm a crazy cracka!! lmao I hang out with all races a party is a party!!

Oh and when you get into auburndale one day maybe I can give you a demo lol Its nothing special at the moment and wont be for alot longer. According to a jeep certifed mechanic its either going to be my o2 sensor bad or my computer is about gone. If its the computer there goes 280 bucks:(

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I prefer the rednecks... racism and ghetto isnt for me. I dont mind blacks or mexicans but sometimes they can be a pain in my a. According to some I'm a crazy cracka!! lmao I hang out with all races a party is a party!!

Oh and when you get into auburndale one day maybe I can give you a demo lol Its nothing special at the moment and wont be for alot longer. According to a jeep certifed mechanic its either going to be my o2 sensor bad or my computer is about gone. If its the computer there goes 280 bucks:(

Let me rephrase that.... Not rednecks... hillbillies... I am talking full on Deliverence hillbillie here.... And those who have been to where I live can vouge for that! LMAO! Sucks if it is your computer... what about from a junkyard, any cheaper??? And when I am in Adale I will post to see if you want to meet up and give me demo!

Idk Im not much of a fan of junkyards. Man berkley rd isnt the ghetto lol. Try avenue t in winter haven or jan phyl village haha. Not hating if someone lives in those parts of winter haven. I just get creeped out when I'm riding in those parts with my jeep. Demo should be fine long as Its on the weekend or afternoons past 2:15pm because school starts next week on monday boooooo. Shoot Im glad I dont live in the city part of winter haven. I live like 1/8 of a mile from the auburndale speedway.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Idk Im not much of a fan of junkyards. Man berkley rd isnt the ghetto lol. Try avenue t in winter haven or jan phyl village haha. Not hating if someone lives in those parts of winter haven. I just get creeped out when I'm riding in those parts with my jeep. Demo should be fine long as Its on the weekend or afternoons past 2:15pm because school starts next week on monday boooooo. Shoot Im glad I dont live in the city part of winter haven. I live like 1/8 of a mile from the auburndale speedway.

Yeah, Berkley isn't the ghetto, the 3 blocks behind it are! Worse place I lived is in downtown orlando on Orange Blossom Trail and washington... that was ghetto! lived right next to a crack hotel!!!

Do you know any Lombardi's in Adale??