Sonic Electronix

What type of wiring kits should I use? Anything under $50 would be fine.

EDIT: I guess it would help if I gave the link, huh?

After shipping it will be a little more. But in my (very) limited experience, this is the best wire I've used.

Its a little outside of your budget, but maybe you can make the stretch?

Sonic electronix also has Kicker Hyperflex. Its a lot more flexible (though how useful that extra flexability is is debatable), and a little less wire.

AudioSavings has Cadence wire. I haven't used it, but a few people on here have and seem to like it.

So I'm looking to get 4 Gauge? And am I suppose to get the Dual 1 or Dual 2 Fi Q 12?

Edited by Reptar

Well, I tried to order the SAX1200D from dB-r yesterday and the website checkout wouldn't work. I went to order it today but I guess the sale ends on August 22nd, so they no longer have the sale. Shame, I really wanted to buy from dB-r.

Should I just buy the Audioque AQ-1200? It's now $40 cheaper than the SAX1200D.

Well, I tried to order the SAX1200D from dB-r yesterday and the website checkout wouldn't work. I went to order it today but I guess the sale ends on August 22nd, so they no longer have the sale. Shame, I really wanted to buy from dB-r.

I think you'd be happy with either one. :shrug: While I don't have personal experience with either*, both are from well respected companies and both get rave reviews.

*If information I've been reading is correct, the M1a and the AQ1200d are very much alike. And I've abused the crap out of mine.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I think you'd be happy with either one. :shrug: While I don't have personal experience with either*, both are from well respected companies and both get rave reviews.

*If information I've been reading is correct, the M1a and the AQ1200d are very much alike. And I've abused the crap out of mine.

Ok, thanks man. Really appreciate the help you've given me. I just have one more question though. On the Fi webpage, you can choose between Dual 1 and Dual 2 for the Q 12. What one would I choose?

Dual 2. You will wire down for a 1 ohm final load. But you want the dual 2 coil configuration.

Edit:at a bare minimum you will want 4 gauge. If you can swing a high quality 1/0 (knu, stinger, kicker, etc) do it.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Dual 2. You will wire down for a 1 ohm final load. But you want the dual 2 coil configuration.

Edit:at a bare minimum you will want 4 gauge. If you can swing a high quality 1/0 (knu, stinger, kicker, etc) do it.

Ok, cool. Just bought the AQ1200 and the Fi Q 12. Thanks for your help everyone.