Where can I get some cheap tires?

cheap is the last thing that comes to mind when buying 37s..... specially in a 24

depending where u get them, say thru a shop they will charge you for freight shipping too

the places i checked was tirerack.com but they dont carry toyo, treaddepot.com has them but not in that size :(

just keep looking and make sure who ever u get it from, ask if they price match. Discount tire does, also on online sites

• 4 months later...

Reported ^

As for tires, whatever you do, make sure to call them and get the manufacture date of the tires that you're actually buying, cause sone of the discount places sometimes sell old "new" tires, which are unsafe and dangerous. I'll find a link that will explain it all as soon as I get back to my computer

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 1 month later...

Reported ^

As for tires, whatever you do, make sure to call them and get the manufacture date of the tires that you're actually buying, cause sone of the discount places sometimes sell old "new" tires, which are unsafe and dangerous. I'll find a link that will explain it all as soon as I get back to my computer

interested :WTFBubble:

94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof