I take it you must have the 16-inch wheel option with P195/55R16 87V sized tires? Too bad.

The Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 is the best tire on your list by a long margin. Better rain and snow traction than most of the others AND it is low rolling resistance for improved fuel economy. Another Bridgestone tire to look at would be the Insignia SE200 which is like the EP422 except for sightly better foul-weather traction and it does not have the low rolling resistance feature, but is less expensive and easier to find.

The Firestone Precision Touring (also marketed as the Affinity Touring depending on where you buy it from) would also be an excellent choice. A little less expensive and with a slightly longer wear warranty with very good performance reviews. Avoid the FR710. It costs about the same but is MUCH less tire for the money as it does not have the silica enhanced rubber compound. I'm not sure why they even still make that tire as it competes with the newer Precision/Affinity, isn't nearly as good and costs about the same.

The Firehawk GT is a performance tire, optimized for good dry weather handling around corners. If you are not an agressive driver this is the wrong tire for you. These are also horrendously prone to uneven wear in my experience which makes them noisy as they age. The Champion HR is a cheap entry-level performance tire. Poor value for money IMHO. The Hankook is also a high performance tire the reviews on it are mixed although I have no personal experience with it.

There is nothing else on your list I would consider if it were my own vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...

if they make it your size i like my cooper cs4 touring

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

I have a 2000 jeep wrangler sport that is totally stock right now. I am new to a lot of this stuff so bear with me. I am planning on putting a Rough Country 3.25 inch lift on my jeep with 33 by 12.5 inch tires I am having trouble deciding on which tires to get though. I want an agressive tire but this is my daily driver too. I say i would be doing about 80% pavement driving and 20% small trails and driving on the beach. I have been looking at the Trxus STS tires they seem pretty good on the sand and say they are good on the road. I have also been looking at the Mickey Thompson's MTZ's and the ProComp Xtreme mud tires. Any help would go a long way