Well It has come Time yet again to put bass on hold because Need new Tires Soon.. I prob another 7000 miles left in the ones that i have so i figure ill start looking the truck is a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x2 rear wheel drive ive never purchased tires for this truck when i got it it has some Michelin's on it and im really not overly excited about them so long story short Im looking for a I guess All SEASON Performance tire being that NC doesn't get that much snow and when we do get ice i stay my black ass in the house after wrecking my last vehicle. Anyway them size is P235/65r17.. Gonna be ordering from tire rack for the first time.. thank in advance.. :drinks:

IMAG0177.jpg[/img]

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

michelin is what i would go personally, for an all season if you i had summer and winter wheels it would be a different story

ive always had good luck with bfg's

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Long+Trail+T%2FA+Tour&partnum=365TR7LTTATOWL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

alot of vehicles come with good years from factory, iu choose to go with good year i would try these.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Assurance+Fuel+Max&partnum=365HR7AFM&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

if u want change your mind and want to go with michelins id go with some of these

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Primacy+MXV4&partnum=365TR7MXV4P&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

or alittle more aggressive these

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=LTX+A%2FT+2&partnum=365SR7LTXAT2OWL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

all these tires will last you a long time depending witch one you go with from 50k miles and up

if theres a discount tire near you, you can save your self shipping prices and get them from there. we would price match tire rack.

let me ask you this how do you feel about firestone

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

we dont sell them, but from what ppl have said when i sell them tires they dont like them

but honestly every tire will react differently, so not gonna say they are bad tires

im going off from what i recommend and what most ppl like and dislike

ok and how does it affect you if you run a wider size tire? i was looking at like doing a 245 70 17 just for a meaner disposition

i checked at work on your vehicle and the 245-35-17 is one of the sizes that fits on there, only difference is that your odometer might be off by like 1mph witch is nothing.

How does a wider tire affect gas miles and things like that?

if they make it in your size, i love my zooper zeon LTZ's

Edited by zx10intn

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

How does a wider tire affect gas miles and things like that?

ur gonna gain like 1/2 an inch aswell, not too much actually unless u put the tires next to each other u wont tell the difference

if they make it in your size, i love my zooper zeon LTZ's

i like those on dodge rams, they look perfect on there.