bumassjeff Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 lol will ur a tard the subs are only 10 dollors on my discount :-)
w87will Posted November 8, 2007 Author Report Posted November 8, 2007 lol will ur a tard the subs are only 10 dollors on my discount :-) I was close enough. I was trying to make it seem like we were loaded/Big Ballin.
Toxiccasper Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 Those 10s might still work, the bends in the basket give em EXTRA DEEE BEEEZZZZZ
w87will Posted November 16, 2007 Author Report Posted November 16, 2007 Those 10s might still work, the bends in the basket give em EXTRA DEEE BEEEZZZZZ lol. maybe..... But it'd be hard to use them seeing that we got them stuck in that light pole
Toxiccasper Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 Nah extra power from the lights give em even more dbs
w87will Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Posted November 21, 2007 Nah extra power from the lights give em even more dbs lol. I have to get me some more subs to blow, havn't done it in awhile.
w87will Posted February 19, 2008 Author Report Posted February 19, 2008 FINALLY!! Didnt really blow like we wanted....but was still fun. Cv V-max12.4
BigPimpin91 Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 FINALLY!! Didnt really blow like we wanted....but was still fun. Cv V-max12.4 Sub Pron.If you want a song to blow subs to, here ya go. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
w87will Posted February 20, 2008 Author Report Posted February 20, 2008 Any song will blow a sub that is being well over powered But We'll give your song a try next time. You made that correct? I think I d/l it awhile ago.
BigPimpin91 Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 Any song will blow a sub that is being well over powered But We'll give your song a try next time. You made that correct? I think I d/l it awhile ago.Sure did.I call it Putting Bass, I Love You to Shame. I borrowed a pair of my Buddy's 15's and put them in the Bronco with my 1500w amp and Turned it up half-way and on the low note (16hz) I had the box jumping. Give it a go on the DC's. I want to see how they perform as I am buying a DC LV4 18" when I get up the funds. Another quick question, are they DVC? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.