Jump to content

I Think My Sub Is Broke.


Recommended Posts

Posted

that was brutal

i think that was a wee bit too much power lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

haha that looked like fun, how much power did you give it ?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

What was the point of that I would have loved to have that sub for a little beat in my car. Shit put it on ya hosue stereo don't blow a sub. I don't get why some people do that if there's nothing wrong to it don't fix it or mess it up.

But it was still kinda funny watching it blow the hell apart

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

Gave it around 1500w

What was the point of that I would have loved to have that sub for a little beat in my car. Shit put it on ya hosue stereo don't blow a sub. I don't get why some people do that if there's nothing wrong to it don't fix it or mess it up.

But it was still kinda funny watching it blow the hell apart

Its fun to do thats why we did it,Plus we got bored lol. I have more vids Im trying to put up for you to watch. haha.

Posted

while that was pretty cool...I think we should add a donations page on this site for people to get rid of old subs that work, I have some poor friends who would've happily paid for shipping to get a nice sub

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3329 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...