I used to be pretty good at it but i stopped playing for like 6 months now, Works been kicking my ass lately.. I was beast at Quick Hardscoping though only like two people got away from me in my gaming days and that was because of stupid hit markers.. Im on xbox though :P

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1314099190' post='1658718]

I was invited into the clan/whatever you want to call them by Optic J (or something of the sort) back in '08. I don't do competitive gaming, so I declined. And I'm on Xbawks, not Ps3... But my buddy just bought a Ps3, so I might hit up some games on it later on... And yeah, I've heard of her. Shes good, probably my favorite montage maker.

damn i dont want to verse you now, if your that good haha, i would love to be invited into a quickscoping clan :(

AK-SWAGGA

Thats my psn i quick scope

im gunna add you now

alright man ill add u later when i get on :) get ready for some

ass whooping lol jk

damn im all nervous now :L :L

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

and its good to now theres lots of quickscopers on here, from what ive read mw3 is gunna have quickscoping in it so i cnt wait for that to be released

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout