as title says, are there any quickscopers on this forum, i would love to see video's

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

uhm, the snipers that run around and shoot really quick, they dont just camp. i'll put up a vid to explain it better.

This Is QuickScoping

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

I do! I don't have any videos though. Been quickscoping since CoD4, and it's still my game of choice. Been invited back in the day to Optic Gaming, if you know who they are. Don't play much anymore, no time.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I do! I don't have any videos though. Been quickscoping since CoD4, and it's still my game of choice. Been invited back in the day to Optic Gaming, if you know who they are. Don't play much anymore, no time.

:trippy: :trippy: :trippy: wait wait, you were invited to be in optic the clan or just play with them. i know exactly who optic gaming is.

and do you have ps3 i would love to verse you

have you ever heard of ireapz the person in the video i threw up ?

Edited by ^_^ Gem132

I was invited into the clan/whatever you want to call them by Optic J (or something of the sort) back in '08. I don't do competitive gaming, so I declined. And I'm on Xbawks, not Ps3... But my buddy just bought a Ps3, so I might hit up some games on it later on... And yeah, I've heard of her. Shes good, probably my favorite montage maker.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I was invited into the clan/whatever you want to call them by Optic J (or something of the sort) back in '08. I don't do competitive gaming, so I declined. And I'm on Xbawks, not Ps3... But my buddy just bought a Ps3, so I might hit up some games on it later on... And yeah, I've heard of her. Shes good, probably my favorite montage maker.

damn i dont want to verse you now, if your that good haha, i would love to be invited into a quickscoping clan :(

AK-SWAGGA

Thats my psn i quick scope

im gunna add you now

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1314099190' post='1658718]

damn i dont want to verse you now, if your that good haha, i would love to be invited into a quickscoping clan :(

AK-SWAGGA

Thats my psn i quick scope

im gunna add you now

alright man ill add u later when i get on :) get ready for some

ass whooping lol jk