Fish Chris Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Okay, so I need to build some little pods, that fit snug in the corners of my dash, in my F150. These will hold two pairs of Polk Audio components (the 5 1/4"s). But I've never done fiberglass in my life, so I'm completely clueless ! I don't even know where to start ??? Can any of you direct me to some good tutorials, or Youtube vids, that cut the crap, and tell me just what I need to know ? BTW, I'd totally take the easy way out, and buy pre-made pods, for an 04-08 F150 > IF I could find some.... but I sure haven't seen any yet. Figured I'd throw that out in case anyone knew where I might find some. Anyone ? Much thanks, Fish Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.