Sundown Audio

amp trouble

hershy314

Not to sound like a dick, and maybe this seems rediculous to me because i'm over tired, but why post a thread asking for help, then doubt everyone who posts something to try and help? Might have to do with the remote wire, make sure all are secure. Id check everything tbh.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I wasn't really doubting it, just seemed unlikely since only end that got disconnected was at the amp and battery. I touched nothing at the hu but like I said I will check everything again when I get off work. I hope its something simple like a loose connection.

Checked the fuses when I got to work, and they checked fine. Yes I did use a DMM...mine is always in my car. Just a few minutes ago I checked the wiring from the h u back and tightened up a few loose ends. Now the amp comes on, but only one sub was playing. Can one channel go bad but not the other? I got the two subs running on each channel instead of it being bridged. How can I find out if I have a blown sub?

Never mind bout the sub...got it going again...crossed wires lol.

Edited by hershy314