Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 Hella-Beat 12"s Help..

I was just wondering what a good box size and tuning for 2 hella-beat 12's there about 300W rms each 2" coil thats all i know about em..... :pardon: im thinkin since i cant sell em ill just thrown them in my room.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

no no no 300 not 3K but yeah for my room and or a car but i ony have one car and i have a system in there already and these are just sitting around in a shitty ass bandpass box. so i was thinking i could atlease bring them back to life?? ehh :pardon:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Yeah i think they came from the Earthquake corp. they were made in San Rafael, CA. ive looked all over the web and cant find anything about them only thing i could find is a youtube vid and the guys thinks there about 300WRMS with a 2" coil. :pardon: but i would love to bring them back. heres that

i was talking about. :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

~20 Years.... :peepwall:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

:lol: Yeah idk i wish icould get specs... <_<

BC 264 stage 2 cams

naw no need for specs if your putting it in your room . i would build a box big enough to tune it low like 25 hz for sound quality and build it so the subs fire down and port loading towards a wall or subs forwards and port still loading towards a wall . but not to big or the sub will move alot but you wont hear much lol

how are you powering these and what are you going to use these for like music movies partys all lol and what size of room are these going in ?

Edited by jakobebassbudds

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!