Sonic Electronix

How many 15"s under the window line?

This would be for a dodge caravan 1995. I've seen plenty of walls, but VERY few ported boxes. I've found this build here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91247-taylor-ingram-denali-6-t2-15s-new-hairtrick-video/

That's in a suv, but I'm looking for pictures of vans, and I cant find any. does anyone have a link to a build log (anywhere) that shows more than 4 or 6 15"s ported in a van, and UNDER the window line?

thank you :)

keep searchin......

tons of builds here

Uh, no. I've NOT found builds under the window line and more than 6 15's.

Yes there are TONS of builds here, mostly of walls, (very cool) and a few under the window line builds consisting of 4 15's and even the one I linked which was 6 15"s. Trust me I searched, and have been looking not only on this site but several others, and I'm surprised I have not found ported builds using 15's (more than 6) all under the window line. Finally at least I posted up the link of the 1 build I found here to show I'm not blindly asking questions without searching. If you could help with other links I'd greatly appreciate it, I don't ask much, just a couple of links to builds/build logs. I wont ask any more questions for another 2 years :D Thanks!

Edited by lookieLue

the thing is with a box that big you give up so much space you might as well wall it and reduce the cabin space for more pressure.

Unless your trying to compete in a certain class, I wont bother.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

You could probably fit 6, but with a big enough box doubt you could fit many more.

I had a feeling this would be the case. I've seen a total of 2 builds with 6 15"s under the window line, but they were in suv's and not vans. I figured you could maybe get 8 or 9 in a 1995 caravan, but maybe you cant, hence my question to those much more knowledgeable than I. Maybe someone will show me otherwise which would be great.