All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

subs should be here some time today. dont know if i should start a new theard for a build log of just the trunk.. rest of car is pointless to go over.. but i will be adding a lot of pics and shit to this thread this week. once i start cutting apart my car, and welding some of it back together, after i get the box in... need to go out and get 2+ sheets of MDF and some cut off wheels...

IMAG0214.jpg

i got a package...

how much port area per net cube and what is final tuning?

the port is 16.5"x6" internal dimensions. its 29 inches long and the next box volume is just over 8ft3 after the bracing. so port area per net cube should be 12.375 i believe? :ehh: tuning should be at 31hz 8)

edit: screwed up my calcs...

got a little pushed back this week. twisted the shite out of my foot yesterday morning so i got behind in my work, and went home to heal. today barely caught up, and we still have a lot left to do before Friday night. don't know if we are going to finish or not. so that doesn't leave much time for working on car/ box. if i get out at a reasonable time tomorrow, i will go get the wood and start cutting, possibly even start assembly. then all that leave for Friday is to cut my car to shite, get the box in somehow, mount it, weld parts of car back together, wire everything, start sealing off trunk from cab, blah blah blah...

so much to do to meet me own deadline. :ohsnap:

off to the shop for the night, not stopping till its done :yahoo: or i hit some ridiculous wall... <_< wish me luck...

will have pictures a plenty, if i have my way... :drinks:

so i got it all done like i wanted, by mid day saturday. hit a few snags here and there, and at one point almost called the hole thing off. but we pressed onward and get shit done.. its not as pretty as i wanted and have done in the past, but i can easily say by far this is probably the most jank box ive ever built and installed. but its strong and wont be going anywhere so fookit.. im happy with what has become of my pos car and after i get threw this break in period ill post some videos.. sound nice right now. still need to tweet it and get my eq on it but im very pleased so far. also hopefully ill be getting a properly powered amp foir these things in a week or so, form an old buddy of mine out of his old build that got destroyed. but if not im planning on getting a aq 1200d in 2-3 weeks anyways. so enough of my yammar, on with the pics...

P1020843.jpg

P1020844.jpg

P1020849.jpg

P1020851.jpg

P1020859.jpg

Archived