Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP1500.1D

NotEnoughBass

Wait, so you're saying your alternator was CHARGING at 12.2 volts before you did the 2/3 wires for the big 3?

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Wait, so you're saying your alternator was CHARGING at 12.2 volts before you did the 2/3 wires for the big 3?

what i was saying was i was getting 12.2 volts two my amp before i started the big 3. now after i have finished the big 3 with 4 gauge wire im up to 13.7 volts to the amp.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

I have an AP1500 and I have no complaints. Thats the smallest amp in my equipment right now and for that I have it moving only 4 6" audiopipes. But the amp is great.

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

what i was saying was i was getting 12.2 volts two my amp before i started the big 3. now after i have finished the big 3 with 4 gauge wire im up to 13.7 volts to the amp.

where is your ground bolted to? and also, are you using the biggest power and ground wires that you can possibly fit in the amp? if theres wiggle room with the wire in the terminal, the wire isnt big enough.

where is your ground bolted to? and also, are you using the biggest power and ground wires that you can possibly fit in the amp? if theres wiggle room with the wire in the terminal, the wire isnt big enough.

It can take 4 gauge but it doesn't need it. It has a 35 in amp fuse. There is no way it can make 1200 watts. I doubt it makes 600. It isn't even a class d its ab. The ground is skrewed to the frame.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

It can take 4 gauge but it doesn't need it. It has a 35 in amp fuse. There is no way it can make 1200 watts. I doubt it makes 600. It isn't even a class d its ab. The ground is skrewed to the frame.

screwed? or bolted? on the frame itself? or just on the body of the car. if there is paint where the lug is attached to, did you sand off all the paint down to shiny metal?

screwed? or bolted? on the frame itself? or just on the body of the car. if there is paint where the lug is attached to, did you sand off all the paint down to shiny metal?

Self tapping screw into the frame and I used a metal brush to get the paint off.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

Self tapping screw into the frame and I used a metal brush to get the paint off.

For the audiopipe amp you need 0/1 cable other wise itl clip your subs, it did it to me, but now that i got the right wire its perfect no complaints, and you need to run your 100 amp fuse it comes with, and i have the big three done to my truck and just with this one amp i can drop my system down to 10 volts, but soon ill be putting another in with batterys in the back so ill be set

Is it an anl fuse?

For the audiopipe amp you need 0/1 cable other wise itl clip your subs, it did it to me, but now that i got the right wire its perfect no complaints, and you need to run your 100 amp fuse it comes with, and i have the big three done to my truck and just with this one amp i can drop my system down to 10 volts, but soon ill be putting another in with batterys in the back so ill be set

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

Archived