mla module is it worth it?

back in the day, it was really to only "plug and go" module assembly that we could use to increase voltage a little. I have been using one with my dual alt setup for the past 2 years and have had plenty of issues with it, but thankfully ROB @ DC P is an extremly smart person and showed me how to rewire it.... Personally, i would look into other devices now, as the market has caught up with "our" need for a product like this, and you have a few choices to choose from now.

What type of issues? I've had mine for 2.5 years with dual DC Power alts and haven't had any issues..

Edited by Siete_Cinqo

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Module reacts different to various regulators.... Had to switch white wire, and a purple wire to other places, then worked.... Glad you didnt have issues, MINE DID.. And MLA's C/S SUCKED BALLS... told me that SORRY! I'll just refund money. Meanwhile, if you research this issue, MLA had ATLEAST 4 different type modules with different wiring configs about 1 months after Rob and I working this out... Amazing, We found there Issue, never a Thank You :unknw: I guess thats the price you pay for being an early adapter......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Module reacts different to various regulators.... Had to switch white wire, and a purple wire to other places, then worked.... Glad you didnt have issues, MINE DID.. And MLA's C/S SUCKED BALLS... told me that SORRY! I'll just refund money. Meanwhile, if you research this issue, MLA had ATLEAST 4 different type modules with different wiring configs about 1 months after Rob and I working this out... Amazing, We found there Issue, never a Thank You :unknw: I guess thats the price you pay for being an early adapter......

I called 2 weeks ago and left a message and still havent got a call back:(