NEW PRICES !!Full front stage MAKE OFFERS!!!!!

God bless her and you TJ... Now moral of this story Be more like TJs loving girlfriend.......Spend some money . I'm a good dude with great prices....

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Brothers buy buy buy..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Ttt

Ttt

Back at the top where I supposed to be...

No

360,2 SOLD>.....

Jbls sold

Archived