1998 Chevy Work Truck Conversion to Silverado

Hi i need help in converting my 98 Chevy work truck to a 98 Silverado for better looks. Im looking for someone with all the parts or a website with the conversion kit. Here are some pics of my current setup and how i want it to look. Im using pics off google not actual pics of my truck.

l_59c898e99568ef50397905ee163190ab.jpg

30189170003_large.jpg

Hi i need help in converting my 98 Chevy work truck to a 98 Silverado for better looks. Im looking for someone with all the parts or a website with the conversion kit. Here are some pics of my current setup and how i want it to look. Im using pics off google not actual pics of my truck.

30189170003_large.jpg

the only difference is the grill, headlights, and blinkers. you can order some cheap crystal headlights and blinkers off ebay and just go to a junkyard for a grill. everything will bolt right on. if you want to save yourself some trouble go get a haynes manual. itll show you how to do it. the only thing that youll need to have done is you need to get the headlights aimed after installing if you dont know how to properly do it yourself. get some crystal headlight housings with some HIDs and some led blinker bulbs and youll be set

30189170003_large.jpg

the only difference is the grill, headlights, and blinkers. you can order some cheap crystal headlights and blinkers off ebay and just go to a junkyard for a grill. everything will bolt right on. if you want to save yourself some trouble go get a haynes manual. itll show you how to do it. the only thing that youll need to have done is you need to get the headlights aimed after installing if you dont know how to properly do it yourself. get some crystal headlight housings with some HIDs and some led blinker bulbs and youll be set

Does my current Bumber stay the same?

headlights and blinkers - http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item45fca8ee29

Grill- http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4aadcc6abd

HID kit for low beams - http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1c1dad676c

these are 6000k which are pure white if you want blue ones go with a higher temp

High beam bulbs - http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item56456d7779

Thanks Bro. This helps alot. :)

yep the bumper is the same. you will also need to change the wireing for your headlights because you are going to be converting them from h4 bulbs to 9006 bulbs for the low beam and 9005 bulbs for the high beam which you can purchase the new plugs at any auto store. i put up a post for everything else youll need

If you're gonna change out the grille and headlights, don't mess around converting it to a Silverado. Change that shit to a Sierra it's MUCH better looking with a billet grill installed. Plus headlights and side markers are the same as silverado. Also, don't even think about this upgrade before the truck is mechanically sound. Get that transmission fixed son!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you're gonna change out the grille and headlights, don't mess around converting it to a Silverado. Change that shit to a Sierra it's MUCH better looking with a billet grill installed. Plus headlights and side markers are the same as silverado. Also, don't even think about this upgrade before the truck is mechanically sound. Get that transmission fixed son!

Sierra is the exact same truck except it says GMC on the grill instead of the chevy badge. and its not hard to get the billet inserts. its all the same.

Archived