Second Skin Audio

Can I do this with (4) 18's?

It says "you will need two woofers vs. one and the output will be the same."

This means that (2) of my 18's in this configuration will have the same output as (1) 18" is a standard configuration?

From my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, Isobaric enclosures are used when you don't have a lot of room to work with. For instance, in a single cab pick up, if you wanted to have a 18" in there, you obviously wouldn't have enough room for the enclosure. So you build a box 1/2 the size and make it isobaric, as to get the equivilent output of 1 18 with full box volume.

Thats basically the way I understood them when I first read about them. :shrug:

isobaric setups are good for improving efficiency in low power setups where baffle space is limited.

better to just have all drivers working independently and give them all some good power.

and learn how to screenshot noob lol. :drinks:

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

isobaric setups are good for improving efficiency in low power setups where baffle space is limited.

better to just have all drivers working independently and give them all some good power.

I'm not a screen shot noob! I don't have Internet at my house! Plus it's way easier to just take a pic with my iPhone and upload it to photobucket.

But I do know how to take a screen shot.

I'm not a screen shot noob! I don't have Internet at my house! Plus it's way easier to just take a pic with my iPhone and upload it to photobucket.

:NeedPics: or that statement is :poop: .

Pics or shens. :)

I looked at doing a clam shell but I don't have the air space for it. I need 5 net cubes per sub. I have 25 cubes with a standard wall than I have the subs taking up 20ft^3 of that, factor in the disp of the subs and bracing.

I'll just keep screwing with it and see what I come up with.

:NeedPics: or that statement is :poop: .

Pics or shens. :)

Fine..

Screen shots from sketchup...

SMD Tahoe (old)

811057a9.jpg

Door Panel for my trailblazer...

a230ccac.jpg

And a screen shot of bass box 6...

88d8bc6d.jpg

Happy? Lol