Sonic Electronix

First off, I'm not sure were exactly I would start this thread?.. But here goes...

Can some1 please help me with the popping I'm getting out of jus 1 of the 2 subs I have!!? Both subs are set up exactly the same, both off of there own amp. But for some reason, when volume of hu goes up, I'm getting a popping sound from jus 1... I have heard of this many times b4, yet I personally have never had this issue in the past. I have heard of many diff options it can b, to solve this issue, but I'm jus not sure witch solution best fits my scenario?? I'm sure it's a very vague and some wat stupid question, but it has me beside myself the past 48 hours!!!! I have gone through everything, n havent found anything out of order? Please some1 any1, plz give me a list of options to run through so I can actually get a lil sleep in the next few days!!!! Thanx in advance...

I may have just found my culprit????? I am lead to believe the bass knob wire that had a bad clip, thus not making a complete/solid connection, may been my issue!?? But I will kno more 2mar when I can actually take her out for a true test drive, n not jus in da garage, here ALL da neighbors can feel if I solved my prob.... LOL. I greatly appreciate tha timely responses and help, if it's not wat I have jus discovered, I will look mote into the sub... But from all that I've checked so far, sub is still solid as a rock!!?? and I went ova all grounds twice?? I really hope I found my week link...!?

Subs..... SMD 18's

Amps..... T2500bd's

Archived