Sundown, DD, Ascendant, Batcap, Excessive Amperage... do I have your attention????

first time bass racing and i got a 139.8 qualifying. beat rick in the first round (he jumped the gun lol) then lost to chode in the second round (he went on to win it) so im happy with that being my first time bass racing and the first day i had ever been on a meter. ive got some vids, anyone want me to post em up once i get them onto youtube?

btw, this was a great show. i had a great time and got to meet a lot of great people. big shout out to ric for hosting and to chode for helping me out at my first show. really cool guys :drinks:

it was good meeting you sir... great time...

yea I didn't realize you couldn't turn the stereo on til the meter said go. lol oops.. i don't get far in bass race... lol Nick is a freakin monster at it... :)

oh yea.. post up vids and put the links here bro! :)

I won flash light's :yahoo:

they were some nice ass flashlights too... thanks to Matt at Energizer for the hookup! :)

it was like 100.00 worth of batteries and flashlights! :)

Those flashlights will come in handy especially late at night when you are messing with your system. I have them all and swear by them.

they were some nice ass flashlights too... thanks to Matt at Energizer for the hookup! :)

it was like 100.00 worth of batteries and flashlights! :)

Those flashlights will come in handy especially late at night when you are messing with your system. I have them all and swear by them.

I didn't get any. Dad took flash light, Mom keychain and Uncle will be getting head light. :rofl::lol:

crazy8 is matt... and he posted a 145+ with a single 8" this weekend... :) in a trunk car... 4 door chevy malibu.

single DD8

:)

and he's on Team Pulse. :)

and he's been a friend for MANY years... like 12 i think... lol

Team Pulse for Life!!! :) I had a great time at the show as always. Ric you did an excellent job raising money to help out Andrea.

congradulations to all who won prizes and won in classes. chode won the battle in bassrace but lost a sub.i think you are part squirrel how fast you climb on your truck. :lol:

thank you trippi for donating the rf 600.2. i am sure i will enjoy it. also wanna thank das for the the ported box with the 2 cv 12" subs.

hey hey hey it dropped AFTER the show was over...i found out why i popped it...i turned it up to 0 for bassrace on the sub level and i usually keep it at -10...imwas straight clipping haha oopths. haha thats funny about the squirrel comment

twas a nice flashlight set

first time bass racing and i got a 139.8 qualifying. beat rick in the first round (he jumped the gun lol) then lost to chode in the second round (he went on to win it) so im happy with that being my first time bass racing and the first day i had ever been on a meter. ive got some vids, anyone want me to post em up once i get them onto youtube?

btw, this was a great show. i had a great time and got to meet a lot of great people. big shout out to ric for hosting and to chode for helping me out at my first show. really cool guys :drinks:

it was def kool meeting you and your girl. you did real well for your first time...ill make sure to gove her a good demo next time

it was good meeting you sir... great time...

yea I didn't realize you couldn't turn the stereo on til the meter said go. lol oops.. i don't get far in bass race... lol Nick is a freakin monster at it... :)

oh yea.. post up vids and put the links here bro! :)

haha thanks Ric

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i was doing a few demos too... but i'm not that loud. :)

shit man, every time i went outside, i kept hearing boooooom booooooom boooooom and it was you demo'ing lol

vids uploading to youtube now. ill post them when theyre done uploading.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived