Sundown, DD, Ascendant, Batcap, Excessive Amperage... do I have your attention????

congradulations to all who won prizes and won in classes. chode won the battle in bassrace but lost a sub.i think you are part squirrel how fast you climb on your truck. :lol:

thank you trippi for donating the rf 600.2. i am sure i will enjoy it. also wanna thank das for the the ported box with the 2 cv 12" subs.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

sorry. i didn't write any down. ric should have them though. nice turnout too.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

id like to thank nate at Excessive Amperage i won me a nice new alt

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

id like to thank nate at Excessive Amperage i won me a nice new alt

i hate you. :drink40:

ALTHOUGH I WON THE CERWIN VEGA PORTED BOX WITH THE 12S AND THE RF600.2 SO I CAN'T COMPLAIN. WAS FUN.

first time bass racing and i got a 139.8 qualifying. beat rick in the first round (he jumped the gun lol) then lost to chode in the second round (he went on to win it) so im happy with that being my first time bass racing and the first day i had ever been on a meter. ive got some vids, anyone want me to post em up once i get them onto youtube?

btw, this was a great show. i had a great time and got to meet a lot of great people. big shout out to ric for hosting and to chode for helping me out at my first show. really cool guys :drinks:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived