Sundown Audio

Changes In Bxi1606d

w87will

although i have two hifonics bxi 1500ds (both identical) i don't use the bass remote ........... although i only have one remote. just set the bass boost and forget it bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

No.

I'm really sorry about that but the change to a new design was just abslutely necissary.

We have used that type of remote for many years and progress just had to happen.

Honestly, the bass remote should be set and forget anyway.

Most people do not even install them.

Alrighty then. Thanks for the help and info.

although i have two hifonics bxi 1500ds (both identical) i don't use the bass remote ........... although i only have one remote. just set the bass boost and forget it bro.

I would do that but If im listening to just the radio or music low like going to work at 3am I usually have it on a lower volume and dont like all the bass being in there.....So with the knob i Just turn it down and hear the speakers. But later in the day I can turn it back up and Bump away :)

Alrighty then. Thanks for the help and info.

I would do that but If im listening to just the radio or music low like going to work at 3am I usually have it on a lower volume and dont like all the bass being in there.....So with the knob i Just turn it down and hear the speakers. But later in the day I can turn it back up and Bump away :)

i take it you don't have a sub level control on your headunit ...... am i correct? of so then you could always add in an audiocontrol 3.1 (line driver, equalizer and crossover all in one). it has a sub level control and bass boost control and it's definitely a keeper.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

hmm. Didnt think about the sub lvl control on the headunit. I just wired it up so I can use that, I havnt in the past. But Im trying to see if this company will exchange the amp. If not I might just say F it and take the remote out.

I guess that answers my Bass knob question....Thanks dmanson.

Other than that will the changes in the Bass Eq and the Sub Sonic filter cause the subs to play Differently in anyway?

Will I have a problem running both of these amps to two of the same subs? Even with the sub sonic and bass eq settings alittle different? Trying to figure it out before I send it back :blush:

i don't think you're have a problem with running the amp to the same subs. just set the sub sonic filter and bass eq the same. now i as i said before i have two identical 1500ds and when i first hooked them up i noticed one sub played harder than the other ........... long story short ....... i have one gain set 1/8 of the way up and the the amp's gain at 1/4 and i have had no problem. that doesn't mean one amp puts out more than the other though. now if you'd like the amps to be identical then that's your choice and personal preference.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.