Rockford Fosgate 2500bd-cp

How much of a smaller amp are you looking for?

1000-2000k @ 1ohm

do u have its birth sheet? Its a notebook sized sheet that comes in the box, n telles wat it tested out at, at 4 ohm, 2 ohm, and 1 ohm, along with a bunch of other info thats always good to kno when buying these units...

hahah yes i have the birthsheet. its up in the attic, and i really dont want to make an attempt to get it considering someone stole my ladder ehh.gif

if you buy the amp you do get all original boxing, manuals, etc

plus I think the BD is in red only on the CP models, could be wrong about that though.

correct!!! BD is black on the bd's

do u have its birth sheet? Its a notebook sized sheet that comes in the box, n telles wat it tested out at, at 4 ohm, 2 ohm, and 1 ohm, along with a bunch of other info thats always good to kno when buying these units...

:orly3:

Sorry OP, had to. If only you had two of these.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif just made my day haha. buy mine and find another good.gif

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Yes! Ygpm

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

$850 is steep for a used amp huh....I get em $850 new....how far down are you willing to come

For sale is a 2010rockford fosgate 2500bd-cp. No need totell you what these things put out cuz ya'll know whats up.

Description/Condition:

Been used for about 3months. First by my buddy (only for aweek) and then by me. I installed itboth times, and both times it was never ran below 12volts, under 1 ohm, or acrappy signal!

Has a scratch on theback but whos gunna look at that? Ill be looking at the sexy led's on thefront!

Function 100/10

Condition 9.8/10

Feel like im forgetting someinfo but whatever lol, ask away if you got questions

WANTED TO TRADE ONLY FOR: smaller amps + cash

Price:

850 plus shipping withbass knob FIRM

how about a trade for a t-1500 bd + cash?? my birth sheet says 1857w at 1 ohm

ygpm

$850 is steep for a used amp huh....I get em $850 new....how far down are you willing to come

where do you get it for that price with a bass knob? i dont know a single seller in the world that would want to take a several hundred dollar loss on something. im calling bs or you got the bd...

For sale is a 2010rockford fosgate 2500bd-cp. No need totell you what these things put out cuz ya'll know whats up.

Description/Condition:

Been used for about 3months. First by my buddy (only for aweek) and then by me. I installed itboth times, and both times it was never ran below 12volts, under 1 ohm, or acrappy signal!

Has a scratch on theback but whos gunna look at that? Ill be looking at the sexy led's on thefront!

Function 100/10

Condition 9.8/10

Feel like im forgetting someinfo but whatever lol, ask away if you got questions

WANTED TO TRADE ONLY FOR: smaller amps + cash

Price:

850 plus shipping withbass knob FIRM

thanks...

24v1fe8.png

You just have to be well connected

thats cool buddy, now take you and your connections and get off my thread

Yes! Ygpm

Replied, Hopefully we can work something out, this is my dream amp ATM lol :drinks:

hopefully! santa.gif

Aq2200 newer model plus cash?

ygpm!!

24v1fe8.png

You just have to be well connected

I suggest you read the rules for this section. Bitching about someones price isnt allowed around here. If you dont like the price, DONT MAKE A DAMN COMMENT!!!!!!

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived