SMD 18 - PRICE DROP! LESS THAN HALF BRAND NEW- 500 SHIPPED

i wish i could buy this smd 18. :( i probably wouldnt be able to fit a box big enough for it in my trunk. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

What are the deminsions on the box?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/89249-hugh-g-rection-smd-build-new-vid-page-22/

i can get you some measurements tomorrow. ill have to run down to the shop with a tape measure. but that is the build link for the sub and the box, i bought them both from hugh g. rection. he lives only 20 minutes away from me. it was a 9 cubit foot box though with 14in^2 of port per cubic foot.

i wish i could buy this smd 18. :( i probably wouldnt be able to fit a box big enough for it in my trunk. lol

you could probably fit it in there. tuned to like 32-35 hz. this was 9 cubic feet and tuned to 22hz. im sure you could just make your whole trunk a box with the port and sub firing forward into the cabin and seal it off. lay your back seats down... i had this behind the seats in an extended cab truck..

i gotchu on $475 for the smd. email me [email protected] yes i made the email adress when i was in like 5th grade haha

im re walling my car and i cant decide which subs to get i know its gonna be 2 18s. go on youtube and type in berlow7 thats my car. if i can get a good deal on 1 of the smds im gonna buy a second

i gotchu on $475 for the smd. email me [email protected] yes i made the email adress when i was in like 5th grade haha

im re walling my car and i cant decide which subs to get i know its gonna be 2 18s. go on youtube and type in berlow7 thats my car. if i can get a good deal on 1 of the smds im gonna buy a second

or i can trade you a Hifonics XX-Goliath for it.

i dont understand how no one has bought this sub yet. smd 18?? if only i had the budget. sorry man hope u sell it.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

$550 shipped to aus YOU GOT IT

i wish =/

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived