Second Skin Audio

what is your opinion of this

That kicker 2500.1 is a FUCKIN awesome amp.  i have one right now and its for sale on ebay RIGHT NOW!!!

By the way, it wont run under 2 ohms.  It has a good protect circuit.

it willrun under 2ohm, i ran mine under 2ohm, just it will also intermittenly shut itself off for a second

Yeah I'm re-thinking thsi and looking at doing 5 subs whcih will put a 1.6 ohm load to the amp. Which I would guess to be perfect expecially one you add up impedence rise

Indeed, i would take the kicker then, most of them do abotu 3k anyhow

I've changed to either five 12's sealed or 4 twelves ported...still deciding...no sketches. it's just measurments and in my head. It will be built in the car. I'm leaning towards doing 4x fi q's ported but the price doubles as opposed to doing 5x Soundstream Ref....Either way there is plenty of room I've got 40" of width 25" height and lot's of depth

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well digging up old ass posts to get your post count up high isnt going to get you respect around here. by now he already has everything up and running and youre like ages late telling him what to get.

unless you have a question about a certain old thread dont dig them up just to say HEY COOL! so you can get your post count high.

no one here is trying to make you look like a dumbass. you go to any forum and youll get the same thing but if you want to stop posting thats fine youre choice not ours dont make a public scene about it cause frankly the majority of us dont necessarily care.

if you want to continue to be apart of this forum then just put this behind you, stop digging up old threads to make pointless comments and just enjoy the forum and what it can offer you.