Sundown Audio

2000RMS at 2ohms

nCOMP1337

i actully have a zx2500 on my hcca at 2 ohms. those subs love power so dont skimp out.

i dont plan to skimp out, i want to power this baby with at least 2k, hoping i can find a way to afford that, lol

i actully have a zx2500 on my hcca at 2 ohms. those subs love power so dont skimp out.

i dont plan to skimp out, i want to power this baby with at least 2k, hoping i can find a way to afford that, lol

lol yea they are pretty nice jsut expensive subs. i wanna upgrade the amp soon. its not doin the job lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

lol yea they are pretty nice jsut expensive subs. i wanna upgrade the amp soon. its not doin the job lol

yea, im getting a good deal on mine though, so thats the only reason im getting, before this i was gonna go with ascendant audio most likely or FI