what kind of golfer are you?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. U

• Play 9 holes for fun once in a while
    • Play 18 holes on the weekends
    • Play for fun with friends & Drink as much as possible!!!
    • Play in tournaments
    • GOlf to get away from the Wife/ GF/ mistress ;)
    • Putt Putt

I graduated in 03' won a few tournys myself...won our county tourny back to back my junior and senior year...i won my sectional my senior year...missed state by 4 shots...was very ill...probably couldnt have played state if i even made it! Don't play that often anymore...scores range any where from low to mid 80s...i played with a guy named Andrew Rhodes...dont know if you heard of him...he's playing on BSU golf team this year...was second in the indiana amateur, and third i believe in the indiana open at purgatory! he's a hell of a golfer!!! I've also been playing golf roughly 14 years! By the way...I live in Gas City!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

I graduated in 03' won a few tournys myself...won our county tourny back to back my junior and senior year...i won my sectional my senior year...missed state by 4 shots...was very ill...probably couldnt have played state if i even made it! Don't play that often anymore...scores range any where from low to mid 80s...i played with a guy named Andrew Rhodes...dont know if you heard of him...he's playing on BSU golf team this year...was second in the indiana amateur, and third i believe in the indiana open at purgatory! he's a hell of a golfer!!! I've also been playing golf roughly 14 years! By the way...I live in Gas City!

woots!! good stats mayne! im terrible with names...if i saw Andrew id prolly recognize him.

i was medalist in county 05, district 05-06, top 3 at sectionals in 05-06, and then a bunch of Invitationals and such, as a team we won pretty much all those...there was one other kid that was my competition...names chase wright...he and i always went back and forth hed win one then i would. hes a good golfer..pisses me off ;) hes a senior i think this year. he plays in tournys allover dads also gots lots of $$ to fund that too...wish i did...tourys are hella expensive. i hvent played a round in about a week...and prolly 2 weeks before that...i dont get out of work till 7 almost everyday...i can keep it mid to low 70's pretty easily. my swing would feel goofy but id still pull it together... low round at home course 67. and its not a lil 6000 yard course... The Players Club from the tips is a lil over 7k.

Never played the infamous Purgatory...heard its a bitch though...need to get out there next spring for sure http://www.purgatorygolf.com/

some trophs

IM001197.jpg

IM001196.jpg

I was Def not supposed to have those VVV

DSCN0712.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

i don't like golfing...

but putt putt is fun... driving range every once in awile... and driving the carts is cool

i worked at a golf course for 5 years...i have to admit im prolly the best golf cart backer-uper in teh world :-P

had a cart slip into the creek once...that was fun too ;)

our carts are kept downstairs...we used to wet down the pavement and go full blast down the ramp and whip those bitches real hard...only when there was an outing though...so we would have plenty of room.

we had this one cart that would go faster backwards than our fast forward going cart...that thing was all kinds of dangerous WOOOTS

Edited by 9512GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

I have played the players club many times! Now for Purgatory...I've actually played it 3 times...lets just say...its the most fun ive ever had playing bad! :D It is definately tough! From the looks of the green shirt...did you go to yorktown?? I know they've had some good teams the past few years!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

I have played the players club many times! Now for Purgatory...I've actually played it 3 times...lets just say...its the most fun ive ever had playing bad! :D It is definately tough! From the looks of the green shirt...did you go to yorktown?? I know they've had some good teams the past few years!

WOots yep i went to Y-Town ;)

Stats wise this is Yorktowns best team in the history of ytown ;) woots

n604773021_142050_2446.jpg

goes: Me (senior), JOsh may (on top, Senior), Blair combs (Junior), Joe Gasser (Freshman), Jeff Gasser (Senior)

how bout you? where did you go?

Edited by 9512GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

I don't know man, To hit a ball 400 yards just to walk up to it and hit it again sounds to me to be exercise <_<

Now Beer and putput, FTMFW!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I don't know man, To hit a ball 400 yards just to walk up to it and hit it again sounds to me to be exercise <_<

Now Beer and putput, FTMFW!

lol true story,, espesially if its a nice 95* day with 120% humidity :o

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

I went to Mississinewa High School...about 40 minutes north of you in Gas City...Our team wasn't to bad...We won our county tourny my junier and senior year...we won our conference my senior year...first time ever in school history...there was a team that went to state that back in the day that didnt even do that...unfortunately we didnt ever get out of sectionals as a team...we didn't have to much consistency...it seemed like every time i played good...that other four played bad...and everytime i played bad...they played good!

15 seconds pass