Rockford Build - 2006 PT Cruiser

Pssst....sex sells....especially with SOTM :yahoo: But seriously, nice build. And yes, we are all pic whores around here!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to mention this:

Caitlin's PT on RF's Website.

I was talking to Forrest (from RF) about a set-up I was planning with a guy I used to work with and mentioned I had her PT done. He asked me to email some pics to him. So I did, and he emailed me back this link!

Edit-He put my name on the pics though =/

System looks good. Welcome to the Forum its nice to have a female presence here. Keep up the good work and keep posting pics of your clean system. :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• 1 month later...

How are those 8's sounding? Could you get a video of them? I had considered getting some of those at one point in time and am just curious as to how those nasty little subs are working out.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Archived