Box Design For 4 L7 15's

how about a port from the top of the box to the top of the back seat...so 23.5"tall (25-1.5 for the double thick wall at the top) then it could be 13"wide and 16"deep, giving you 305.5sq" of area (12.8/cube), 23.9cube enclosure (5.97/sub) tuned at 33.66hz?

i likes me some audio stuff...

how about a port from the top of the box to the top of the back seat...so 23.5"tall (25-1.5 for the double thick wall at the top) then it could be 13"wide and 16"deep, giving you 305.5sq" of area (12.8/cube), 23.9cube enclosure (5.97/sub) tuned at 33.66hz?

Fuckin PERFECT!!!!!Thanx for your help!!!!!This is gonna be sic! I wish I had TL to meter it when its finished!!!!!!!!Much alohas!
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

here ya go! did this last night...the only thing i messed up on is that the top of the port is suppose to butt up against the top of the box...and for some reason i made the hole cut out really small...although the outer diameter is correct....and you might wanna double check, because if those 15s are any bigger than 15.25" or 15.5" then some things may need to change b/c shit is a pretty tight fit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived