hershy314 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 Ok so as most of ya know I'm heading home soon. Problem is I don't know how soon. I was begining to think that mid October would be good, but after thinking about it and finding out the value of my car. I could possibly move sooner. Like at the end of this month. But I'm really unsure tho. I mean I know the sooner I move the better off I'll be. Still gotta figure out how to transfer from a corporate store to a franchise, that's not as easy as it sounds...trust me. Also I need to make time to head up there durring the week to talk to the managers at another job I'm wanting to transfer. I gotta be there for that one in person. I'm not asking what I should do, I just find writing things out and getting feed back help out in situations like this. Quote http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.