Second Skin Audio

Regular cab s10 box design

theTank77

Ive got a 93 reg cab s10. I'm converting the truck to bucket seats instead of a bench. i would build the box all the way to the dash but my truck is a 4x4 and the transfer case lever would be in the way. Im using two Power Acoustik thin-13 subs. I know they're not the best but I already have one and i can get a second for $60. tell me what you think.

subbox.jpg

I'm not sure what 4x6s I'm going to use. Im honestly not sure what this port will tune the box to. nor do i know how to calculate it. If anyone knows how to calculate it please do and tell me what i should do to change the port

Ive got a 93 reg cab s10. I'm converting the truck to bucket seats instead of a bench. i would build the box all the way to the dash but my truck is a 4x4 and the transfer case lever would be in the way. Im using two Power Acoustik thin-13 subs. I know they're not the best but I already have one and i can get a second for $60. tell me what you think.

subbox.jpg

I'm not sure what 4x6s I'm going to use. Im honestly not sure what this port will tune the box to. nor do i know how to calculate it. If anyone knows how to calculate it please do and tell me what i should do to change the port

You may need this

Box Tuning Calculator

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived