10 000 Watt Kicker Amp

I like seeing wires but not so much on the top like that...i'd rather see it coming in the amp somewhere with a clear cover or something...still pretty sweet either way! Wonder which build meade does first that uses that? Except he wouldn't use kicker...

• 5 weeks later...

Ok so polecat i got a question for you...Im going to get rid of my autotek mm3000's and the shop near me is wanting to get one of these out on the streets, being that i might start working for this shop and they are one of the biggest kicker dealers in central fla maybe ill get a btter price then normal, but the only thing im worried about is the subs in my truck. I have 4 tc sounds 5200's. They are QUAD 1 ohm subs...You said you would need two dual 4's to make a 2 ohm load, i still dont completely understand the push-pull concept, but would i be able to work something out with these subs... wire two subs up to 4 ohms and the other two up to 4 ohms and then wire those down on eahc side..two a 2 ohm load? i want to make sure i get this right before i go throwing money down on an amp...it is going to take me a while to afford this thing but hopefully ill have it in the next few months....Thanks for your help.

xa-1.gif

DAMN!!!!! that sucks....o well....i guess it on the hunt for either four 3-4k rms 1 ohm stable amps, 2 6-7k rms 2 ohm amps, or one huge 10-12k 1 ohm stable amp......Thanks for the help polecat...it would have sucked to buy it and then it mess up or mess up my subs...

xa-1.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived